Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tuesday Tell All - Professional Help

This weeks Tuesday Tell All question is, "For what activity would you want professional lessons?" I've thought about it, and while that could be a VERY long list I've narrowed it down to two. First is piano lessons. I took them for a little while when I was younger, but I definately do not know how to play. I would love to learn. The second is ski lessons. I've been snow skiing, but I really don't know what I'm doing. I can get down the hill without falling, but that's about it. I would love lessons so I could actually know what I'm doing, not just manage to make it down the hill.

1 comment:

Spar-Mar Girl said...

I'm so with you on both those things! Although you would probably completely outshine me on the slopes! I love learning more about you!

Mandy