Monday, March 17, 2008

We're In Business!



Everyone probably knows that we've been working for months on trying to get this business ready to go. Well, it's official...we're in business. For those who don't know what we're doing, it's creating family disaster plans for people. The business name is My Family's Disaster Plan. The website is http://myfamilysdisasterplan.com/ . I'm also putting it in my links. Check it out, tell us what you think about the site (looking for constructive criticism), and feel free to create a link to it. We're not taking out any loans to start up, so we have a $0 advertising budget. We are really relying on our website and word-of-mouth at this point, so do us a favor and tell people about it. Thanks!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Woo hoo! You will definitely get a link from me on Friday for my Emergency Preparedness day on organizedmom.net!

Natalie Wright said...

Yeah for you! Your web design is awesome and I love your images- especially the one with Mara and hazardous materials. The only thing hazardous that girl gets into is fingernail polish. The whole sight is creative and professional looking, you have really done a great job! We will spread the word!

Natalie

Spar-Mar Girl said...

We'll definitely put in a plug for you wherever we can-I think our ward might be planning an emergency preparedness class or something. I'll check it out and let you know-it might be a good chance to get some free advertising in! Also-Shari, look at the Corrine & Eric link on my blog-she has links for making your blog "cutesy" and for making the hardbound books we were talking about tonight! It was fun to see you!!!