Thursday, March 6, 2008

Cruz vs. Mom (Mom Loses)

Cruz went in to have his cavity filled today. They gave him the laughing gas. I was a little worried about how it would affect him, and with good reason. Anytime he has been put on any kind of painkillers or anethesia he gets VERY aggressive. We have two broken dressers to show for it. He pulled them over. He throws things, hits people, it's very strange. Anyway, today the gas started to take effect. I leaned over to ask him how he was doing and apparently I got in front of the movie he was watching and he couldn't see. Rather than say something, he hit me right in the face. Wow! So a little bit later I was checking on him again. I guess I'm a slow learner, because I got in front of the TV again. You guessed it, BAM! Right on the face. Later after it had all worn off Karl asked him why he hit me. Cruz said, "I didn't know what I was doing." I believe him. He was pretty loopy. So the moral of the story is... if Cruz is on laughing gas, don't get in front of the TV.

No comments: