Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Friends, Food, & Fun

My friend Claire and her family moved to Branson, MO a while ago and they were here visiting for a few days. So last night Natalie hosted a little get-together. It was so fun to get to spend a little time with Claire and her cute family, and of course to see everyone else, too. You can never go wrong with good friends and good food. Mandy, thanks for the link to the cute blog backgrounds. I jumped right on that! Claire, you are so much fun. I miss you. And Natalie, thanks for being such a great hostess, as usual.



3 comments:

Rarely David usually Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BrookeLynn said...

Hey Sherri, it's Brooke Rollins, how are you? Cute blog. I can't believe how big your kids are. My blog is benandbrookerollins.blogspot.com. This little side note is for Mandy Ford, I noticed your blog is blocked. I'd like a invite, por favor. brookelynn29@hotmail.com

Natalie Wright said...

I just noticed it looks like Doug and Matt are holding hands! Too funny. Love your background on your blog...

Natalie