Thursday, March 13, 2008

Throwing Rocks

One of my kids favorite pastimes is to go to the park behind our house and throw rocks into the pond. We haven't been able to do that for quite some time. It's not quite as fun to throw rocks onto a frozen pond. So, the pond finally melted and the last week has been just beautiful (not counting today) so a few days ago the kids got to go throw rocks into the pond, at last. They had sooo much fun. Of course, Kenyon kept putting his feet in the water, with his shoes on, and we had a few near misses between rocks and heads, but that's typical. We all had a great time.





I just have to add that I am so loving being able to go outside and actually feel the sun warm my skin. It is heaven. I am sure all you other Utahns know what I'm talking about. It has been a long, cold winter. Finally, spring is arriving. I am thrilled!