Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Tuesday Tell All - Things I NEVER did until I became a Mom

Until I became a mom, I never...

spent 30 minutes watching someone go to the bathroom, and then was so excited that they did that I called people just to tell them about it.

jumped up like a maniac when the house became too quiet to run through every room trying to see what was being destroyed.

spent 20 minutes begging someone to just try one bite. Which leads directly to...

spent all day cooking just to throw most of it in the trash.

put myself in time-out.

recieved 30 hugs and kisses from 3 different people at the same time.

heard "You are the prettiest mom in the whole world and the whole outer space," when I have morning hair, no makeup, and puffy morning eyes.

watched a movie with 3 people on top of me.

watched 3 people sleeping and thought I would absolutely burst with love and happiness.

really recognized and appreciated all the things my own mother did and still does for me. (Thanks for EVERYTHING, Mom!)

"Making the decision to have a child is momentous.It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."
~Elizabeth Stone
How about you? What's something you never did until you became a mom?

No comments: