Thursday, May 8, 2008

Utah Valley Women's Expo


On Saturday Anna and I went to the Women's Expo in Orem. It was so fun! We got all kinds of free gifts and prizes. I won $250 off Lasik, which I don't need, so I'm selling it for $150. So if your interested, let me know. There was so much to see and so many great businesses there. So here were my favorite:
Primrose Retreat - They are a day spa and they have a little girl's spa as well. This is the most adorable thing I've seen. They also do parties for the little girls. All the spa treatments for the little girls come with a cupcake and PINK hot chocolate. I love it!
Miche Bag - This is a great idea. You buy a basic handbag in either black or brown. Then you can buy different shells for it. The shell covers the outside of the purse and it looks completely different. They have the cutest shells. BTW - I am going to be having a Miche Bag party in about a month, and you are invited.
Cherry Tree Cottage - This place has really cute quilt kits for pretty reasonable prices.
pinkbench - They sell these really cute headbands that are adjustable so they can fit little girls or ladies. They have velcro on them so they stay in your hair. They were really cute and very comfortable.
So there were my favorite booths. I've never gone before, but I'll be going next time for sure. I highly recommend it. So, Anna, thanks for a fun day!

No comments: