Thursday, May 15, 2008

Total Randomness

This is just complete randomness of things on my mind today... Scissors and little girls with long, blonde hair do not mix. Luckily she was found pretty quickly, and the damage is minimal. I think I should be able to hide it pretty easily until it grows out.

I am seroiusly so excited for the "Twilight" movie. If, by any chance, you haven't yet seen the official teaser trailer you must. I'm going to have a totally adolescent moment here and say that I am soooo excited and that December can't come soon enough. Also I have to say that Robert Pattinson is really growing on me. At first I was thinking, "Cedric as Edward, really?" but now I'm pretty excited to see him as Edward.

The final two of American Idol. Only one more week. I hope Archuleta wins. I really like Cook, too, so either way is okay.


There is a beaver living in the park behind us. Karl took the kids out the other day and found his house. So now Karl is rigging up some contraption so he can put the camera up into the hole and get a picture of him. Poor beaver.

I warned you this was random.

5 comments:

The Hungry Homemaker said...

I almost had a post just like this. I guess it was in response to the day I had today:random! I hope you are enjoy Pride and Prejudice!

Spar-Mar Girl said...

I think this is one of my favorite blogs! It's great! And thanks for the link to the trailer for Twilight-I didn't know that was out already!

Anna Lankford said...

Grace has either cut her own hair or had it cut by Luke like 3 times. Usually it's just the bangs and they are finally growing out. I am still not convinced that Robert Patterson is the best choice for Edward...I am trying to like him, I really am! Everything is so different than what is in your own imagination. The movie looks good though, I can't wait to go see it. Adam thinks I am nuts.

Anonymous said...

I'm there with you! Can't wait until December. If there is a midnight showing then a bunch of us are planning on going. I'll count you in, if you want to come. We can do dinner and then head over. We are also trying to get Twilight t-shirts to wear too. We really sound like we are in high school, don't we? O well!

Shari said...

Jenn, count me in! I think I've decided that that is one of the things I love so much about Twilight... it makes me feel like a teenager again.