I haven't done the Tuesday Tell All for a few weeks, mostly because by the time I get to it is like Thursday or Friday, which completely misses the mark of Tuesday. So, this week I'm doing it, and the topic is sounds.
Some of my favorites:
1) My kids singing.
2) My kids laughing.
3) "I love you."
4) Music - I like all kinds.
5) A huge thunderstorm.
Sounds I don't like:
1) Glass shattering - it's NEVER a good thing.
2) These magnetic things that my mother-in-law has. The kids love to play with them, but I have never heard a worse sound in my life.
3) Me yelling at my kids - I'm right there with ya, Mandy!
4) My kids fighting.
5) My kids crying. (This usually follows the previous one.)
6) A knife or fork scraping on a plate.