Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Homemade Zoo

I love my kids' imaginations! The things they come up with crack me up. They created a zoo all by themselves. It was quite impressive, actually. They had animals placed all over the house, and next to each animal they put a page out of one of Kenyon's books that talks all about the animal. These were a few of my favorites.


The crocodile was actually in the tub, but I pulled him out so I could get a better picture.


I saved the best for last. They even got Koen in on the action. Notice by the page they have next to him what part Koen is playing in the Zoo.

These kids of mine are hilarious! I never know what to expect!

5 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Wow what imaginations! Very fun

The Williamsons said...

That is such a cute idea!! Good for them! I love Koen's expression!

Anna Lankford said...

Shari your kids are so creative. I love it!

Unknown said...

That's so funny! I love kids imaginations!

Lloyd said...

And a fun time was had by all!!!