Sunday, August 30, 2009

Haircut

Today Koen got his first haircut.



Before


After



Now let me just say, if you have an adorable little baby boy, and you know he REALLY needs a haircut, but you don't want to do it because you think he'll look too grown-up, and you just really don't feel ready for that step yet - DON'T DO IT!


I know he looks so cute with his hair cut, and I know he really needed it cut (Karl really messed it up good for the before picture), but I was not ready for that step yet. I caved to my husbands nagging (yes, women aren't the only ones who nag) and I wish I hadn't done it. I have been sad all day and everytime I look at him I wish I hadn't cut his hair. He aged like six months in about 10 minutes. I was not ready for this step. So even though he looks so handsome in his new haircut, I am completely miserable and wish I hadn't done it yet.


So, my advice to anyone out there who doesn't feel quite ready - DON'T DO IT! Wait until you're ready, because you'll regret it if you don't.

5 comments:

The Williamsons said...

He is so cute!! He does look so much older but he is still so cute!! :) I cut Hallie's hair once before she was 1, and I wish I wouldn't have done it, it made her look like a boy. But it grew back pretty fast. Hopefully his will too, but I still think he looks adorable!

Karen Brothersen said...

That is a hard step, I know. Especially for your last baby. However, he is so cute with short hair!

Lloyd said...

OHHHHHHHHH!!!I didn't realize a hair cut could change one's appearance so much. He definitely looks alot older, but still so cute.

heidijogoody said...

I think it looks very good!

Mauri said...

I KNOW! nathan cut just the sides of Wesley's hair the other day (which I was against) and he looks older too! why?!?