Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Thanks to Natalie, I've been tagged. I hate these things because I can barely remember what I did yesterday, let alone 10 years ago, but it's always fun to read what other people put, so here we go...
1. What was the best thing you cooked last week?
Chicken Tacos, not exciting, but very yummy.

2. If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who?
I would tour France and Italy with Karl. Along the way my top priority stop would be at the Louve where I would want to spend several days. This is my dream vacation and not Karl's, who would probably not be too excited about several days at the Louvre. If we had to agree on where we would go, I think we would probably end up on a completely different continent; maybe Australia.

3. When was the last time you cried?
Sunday. Is it possible to get through church without crying? Maybe for people who have even the smallest control over their tear ducts. That obviously doesn't include me. I think my tear duct are controlled by some part of my brain that I cannot consiously reach.

4. Five things you were doing 10 years ago?
Who can remember these things? I had to ask Karl.
1. Moved from Arkansas to New Mexico.
2. We were always playing with our chihuahua, Paco. He was our only child.
3. Bought a truck and went 4-wheeling a lot.
4. We went on a lot of picnics in the mountains.
5. This was before kids. We don't remember that life. What did we do?

5. Five things you were doing 5 years ago?
Again, I had to consult Karl.
1. Kenyon was born.
2. Cruz was one and Kenyon was a baby. You can guess what I spent my time doing.
3. I was a demonstrator for Stampin' Up!
4. I started going back to school.
5. We were living in Pleasant Grove.

6. Five things you were doing 1 year ago?
Will this never end?
1. Still going to school.
2. Living in Lehi.
3. Karl was getting ready for graduation.
4. Having lots of fun at book club.
5. Not shoveling as much snow as this year.

7. Seven of your favorite hobbies:
This is what I could think of off the top of my head. It will probably be different tomorrow.
1. Reading
2. Reading
3. Reading
4. Scrapbooking
5. Cooking
6. Blogging
7. Sewing

8. Five favorite foods:
I'm really not hungry right now, so it is hard to think of my favorites.
1. Cheesecake, any kind.
2. Beef Chimichangas
3. Stoby's Cheese Dip
4. Smoothies
5. Tomato and cucumber salad

9. Five places you've been:
1. Germany
2. Italy
3. Puerto Penasco, Mexico
4. Yellowstone
5. Las Vegas

10. Five favorite memories: (in no particular order)
1. Marrying Karl.
2, 3, and 4. Seeing each of my kids for the first time.
5. Being sealed to my parents.

11. People I will be tagging are:
No one. I cannot bring myself to inflict this pain on another. Sorry, I broke the chain. I wonder what terrible luck will befall me now?

No comments: