Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Snow Top 10

I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I am so sick of snow I am about to scream. Really, I need to see some grass soon, or I might just completely lose my mind. So, with all this snow, what else is there to blog about? So here are my top 10 things to do with all this snow...
10. Shovel.
9. Build a snow mountain and play "King of the Mountain."
8. Sled down your snow mountain.
7. Shovel.
6. Build a snow cave.
5. Build a REALLY big snowman.
4. Shovel.
3. Make snow angles.
2. Make fresh snow slushies.
And the number one thing to do with all this snow...
1. Shovel.

This can't be a good idea.
I am so ready for spring.

1 comment:

Alyson said...

Looks like a lot of snow! I'm not too sad about the nice weather we're having here in Singapore! Thanks for sharing your blog though! It's so fun to see what you're cute family is up to. Blogs are my lifeline to home so I'm loving it. Hopefully the snow will melt soon!
Alyson