Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thank Goodness for Moms

Moms are the best, especially right after you've had a baby. My mom was wonderful enough to come out here and stay with me for a couple of weeks when Koen was born. I really don't know what I would have done without her (considering one of those weeks was Spring Break).

She did so much for us while she was here, and worked very hard keeping up with my kids. She was wonderful. So, Mom, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! The words are inadequate, but very heartfelt. Love you, Mom! You're the best!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely age, perfect position the little bum feels so good at that age and it will stretch

Anonymous said...

my cousins did she was only 3 too but her ass felt soooooooooooooooo good and fingering hercunt was even nicer