Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tagged - Picture Style

The rules for this tag are simple. You must drop everything you're doing and take the following pictures--WITHOUT cleaning up first!

1. Kitchen sink - it could have been worse.

2. Favorite room in the house - Mara's room is probably my favorite because it is pretty, but this is the most used and where we spend most of our time together, so I picked it.

3. Fridge - I know it's a mess. Please don't look too closely.

4. My closet -

5. Laundry Room - I think my washing machine is almost as old as me.

6. Self Portrait - This one was brave. My hair isn't done, I have no makeup on, and I have a huge cold sore.

6. What the kids are doing - the boys are at school, and Mara is playing CandyLand alone.

7. Favorite shoes - Now that it is starting to get colder, I will be wearing these most often. I love my slippers, and not just at home either.

8. My bathroom -

Thanks for the tag, Mandy! At first I thought, "I can't do this without cleaning up first," but I sucked it up and did it, and it was fun.

So, I am tagging... Anna, Brittney, and Jenn. Go on and do it... I dare you!

2 comments:

Spar-Mar Girl said...

That wasn't bad at all!!! You're house is in way better shape than mine!

Rarely David usually Lisa said...

Your house is in GREAT shape. What a bold tag. I'm glad you didn't pick me. You are a saint.