What a way to start the new year. Here is a rundown of our month.
1. Mara gets to ride in an ambulance to Primary Children's hospital.
2. Mara gets to go back to the hospital for a longer stay.
3. Mara gets pneumonia.
4. Shari falls down the stairs and puts her arm completely out of commission for about 4 days.
5. Cruz gets pneumonia.
6. Shari, Karl, and Kenyon catch colds (at least it wasn't pneumonia).
7. Cruz gets an ear infection.
Thank goodness January is over! Let's hope for better luck in February.