Monday, October 19, 2009

Field Trip to the Zoo


Kenyon had a class field trip to the zoo last week. He came home with some fantastic stories.



When I asked him what his favorite part of the zoo was he said it was the "Ring-tailed Lemur." When I asked why, he said, "He broke out of his cage and climbed up on me and wanted to come home with me." I was cracking up, but he was sticking to his story. Finally he confessed that he was teasing me.



Then he told me that the wolf tried to eat him. I asked why he thought the wolf was trying to eat him and he said, "The wolf was chasing a bird and then he saw all of us and then he looked right at me." So I guess that constitutes trying to eat him.



He was cracking me up with his stories. I think he was having so much fun seeing all the animals that his imagination was getting carried away. Needless to say he had a blast at the zoo, and Karl and I had a good laugh from his stories.



What a funny kid with a great imagination!

1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

That is a great imagination there! I love it. I bet it made for such a fun zoo trip for him