Friday, May 22, 2009

Dance Festival

The kids had their dance festival at school today. They were adorable! The theme was superheros. The 1st grade did their dance to the Batman song. The Kindergarteners did their dance to a very cute song that I hadn't heard before. I've been trying to find it online, but I can't. I thought it sounded like Laurie Berkner, but I couldn't find it when I searched for her songs. If you know this song and who sings it, please comment and let me know.


Here is Cruz dancing to the Batman theme song. Look out! He gets REALLY into it - not really, its the shy in him. (Don't forget to turn off the music at the bottom of the page.)



This is Kenyon. About halfway through the song I realized the camera wasn't recording. Ugh! I hate it when I do something stupid like that! So his is about the last half of the dance, but it is still so cute. He actually did get into it (not like his brother).



Aren't they just adorable?!